When you come to your first appointment it is important to bring all of the following information:
- Medical records from other specialists (orthopedic or neurosurgeons, neurologists, pain specialists)
- MRI or CT scan reports of your painful area (Cervical or Lumbar typically)
- Prescription bottles for pain medications you are currently taking
- Insurance card
- Workers Compensation or No Fault claim number or telephone number of your attorney
- Valid photo ID (license or passport)
- Insurance co-pay
Your time is important to us at Comprehensive Spine and Pain Center of New York. We do our best to keep on schedule so that you do not have to wait unnecessarily. We greatly appreciate you arriving on time and bringing all the information above.
Please download any of the following informational forms prior to your office visit. By completing the intake forms in advance you can streamline your time at the office and the doctor will see you more quickly.
If you are having an injection please also read: