Letter to our Patients
An Update on COVID-19
Dear Patient,These have no doubt been challenging times, and we want to take the time to truly thank each and every one of our patients for enduring any difficulty COVID-19 has caused. Your healthcare is ESSENTIAL to us – and with that – we have some positive news. Not only are telemedicine visits available; all Comprehensive Spine & Pain Center offices are open, with measures that are in full compliance with CDC guidelines.
What does that mean for our patients?
It means that you can call us to book an in-person appointment to get the vital treatments needed to ease pain and discomfort.
All patients can be assured of the following:
- Appointments will be limited and spaced out to ensure that there are minimal wait times, so call early to book your visit.
- All patients entering the office will have a telemedicine visit in advance to minimize time required in the office as well as screen for any COVID-19 symptoms.
- No patients entering the office will have had any recent COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
- Social Distancing will be maintained within the office from staff and patients.
- All personnel in our office will be using masks and gloves at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry.
- We will be providing a readily accessible hand-washing station, as well as hand sanitizer, as needed.
Our staff is ready to get back to what we do best: serve our patients. You can put your trust in each of us that your health is a top priority.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Comprehensive Spine Pain Center of New York
– EXCELLENCE IN PATIENT CARE –