Comprehensive Spine Pain Center of New York is an essential business and remains open. We continue to monitor the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our leaders have implemented enhanced health and safety protocols that are consistent with local and CDC guidelines to ensure the quality and safety of our patient care.
Patients can now have video visits with our physicians, physical therapists and medical providers via video chat. We are currently limiting these services for current patients with routine follow-up care and post-operative care. These visits allow you to receive expert medical care from the comfort of your homes. You can schedule these by calling our call center at 917-524-7246. If a video visit does not work for you, our five main office locations are open and available to see you quickly.
Many insurance providers have expanded coverage for Telehealth visits during the COVID-19 crisis. Comprehensive Spine Pain Center accepts all major insurance providers, so check with your provider to make sure that this is a viable option for you.
Our offices also remain open to accommodate healthy patients who require in-person orthopedic evaluation and treatment, subject to COVID-19 restrictions. All 5 of our locations are operating at limited capacity so that we can still provide the same great treatment and care we are known for, while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff.
Each location will spread out our patient population and maintain proper social distancing.
Each location will have an enhanced screening process to enter the building. This screening process is REQUIRED for all employees, physicians and patients to enter our facilities.
Enhanced Patient Check-In Process:
- Patients/Staff will be greeted at each location by signage and a staff member directing them to the screening process.
- All visitors (except for a needed caregiver for the elderly or minors) are required to wait in their cars until the patient care is completed.
- All patients will leave their car and go to the screening station at the main entrance of each building.
- A staff member will ask each person a series of questions and will take each person’s temperature. If they do not pass the screening, they will be asked to reschedule for a later date.
- If a caregiver does need to enter with a patient, they will be required to pass the screening process as well.
- Comprehensive Spine Pain Center of New York has alcohol based sanitizer available to our staff and patients so we can all remain safe and clean.
- All personnel and patients are required to wear masks during their visit to reduce the possibility of spreading Coronavirus and/or any other microscopic virus and bacteria particles amongst our team and patients.
If you are unsure of anything, or would like more specific information about how we are handling our practice during Coronavirus, please feel free to call our office and speak to one of our employees, 917-524-7246 or you can fill out a contact form and we will answer your questions as quickly as possible. Click here to fill out a contact form.